Customise your trip and enjoy your freedom. Let us know your needs and wishes and we’ll make you an attractive personalised offer.
Our current special offers
Travellers arriving and departing from Perth Airport will enjoy a free pick-up and drop-off for any 14+ days rental. We can also pick you up from any hotel within 45 minutes drive from our office.
To give you an idea of our rental rates
- A$ 150 per day for a 35+ day rental
- A$ 160 per day for 21+ days
- A$ 170 per day 14+ days
- A$ 210 per day 7+ days
Prices are including our customised advice and all camping equipment but excluding extra’s, such as a GPS.
Rental rates depend on the time of year and could go up to A$ 260 per day for a 7 day rental period during high season.
It is also possible to rent the vehicle in one and return it to another location, for instance picking the vehicle up in Darwin and returning it to Perth. This are so called ‘One Way Rentals’.
Common routes are between Adelaide, Alice Springs, Darwin, Broome, Exmouth and Perth. You can download pricing below, but for a custom made offer it’s always better to contact us!
Last minute discount
Occasionally, there are last minute cancellations. Ask us about it, so we can make you an offer at a discount that you simply cannot refuse.
If you cancel your rental booking a cancellation fee applies:
- After a confirmed reservation, still more than 60 days prior to agreed pickup date, the cancellation fee will be 10% of the total rental charges.
- Between 60 days prior pick-up of the vehicle and the start of the rental, 35% of the total rental charges are due and this is non refundable on cancellation.
- If the rental period has commenced, no refund will be paid.
We’ll ask you to make a security deposit of A$ 2,500 which is to be paid upon arrival, by credit card. For drivers aged between 21 and 25 years this amounts to A$ 3,500. As long as the 4WD is returned in the same condition, this amount will be fully refunded. We will inspect the car the moment you return safely to WA experts.
More questions? Please contact us